Sinister: Cock fun and fanny magic

Robert McTaggart mctag at xxx.com
Fri Nov 28 15:12:01 GMT 1997

Hello you lovely lovely people,

The pop quiz - super cock fun was had by all.  Except that I managed
to leave my prize (rare promo of SFAs 'Man don't give a fuck') on the
train back to the rainy city...dozy fool that I am.  Other highlights:
Susannah's shock revelation of her usual name for quiz teams (see
above); Katrina's unexpectedly spirited defence of Michael Hutchence,
me confusing Noel Gallagher's bum with Stuart Murdoch's (didn't
recognise it with the lights on) and getting a clip round the ear from
Katrina; and you forgot to mention Stuart's impromptu set with the
Spice Girls on backing vocals and Morrissey on the eukelele, all those
new songs, and the cover of 'It's raining men'.  Or was that a dream I
had.  I get so confused....

Elsewhere, 34 messages, Lord-love-a-duck.

Tim wrote...

>Lastly, I don't love B&S for their guitar-led brilliance. I love
>them for their brilliance.

...and I couldn't agree more, but Lancashire is not miserable, my ma
and pa live there, and it's OK.  And the cheese, is that the smoked
cheddar?..Oh yesyesyes.

Glad you've lost your cherry, Dina.  Please tell me more about
'telepathic sex'.

And 'Journey to the Polar Dreams' is without doubt the best name for a
radio show I have ever heard.  Especially when it's in Spanish.

That's all.  I'm off to the Land of Polar Dreams.

I love each and every one of you

Mr Sparkly Orange xxx