Sinister: and don't the kids just love it?

Robert McTaggart mctag at xxx.com
Fri Nov 28 16:28:59 GMT 1997

On Fri, 28 Nov 1997 16:31:37 +0100 (MET), Andreas wrote:

>Nope, I was referring to "A picture of Dorian Gray" by the * Television
>Personalities *, available on the "... and don't the kids just love it"
>album ... the loving kids know that they could have been bigger than the
>Beatles ...

Yes, yes, yes.  And now Dan Treacey is a heroin addict living on a
park bench, apparently.  I could cry.

Andreas, living in Hanover - do you know a girl called Pia Zaborowski?
Mad and beautiful girl.  Obsessive Smiths fan.  My ex-.  Married with
a daughter now.  Just wondered.

Sorry everyone else

Tag