Sinister: meets and adam and joe!

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Fri Nov 28 19:11:33 GMT 1997

I'm so glad you had a nice London meet! People up north, do you want to
meet at a pop quiz somewhere?
And lancashire is groovey! I'm in Peston, anyone from this a way going
to Manchester gigs?
And Dog Faced hermans?!?!? (or something), you're pulling my plonker.
Seriously? I know people on his list know much more indie than me but
c'mon!

BTW THE ADAM AND JOE SHOW IS GENIUS!!!
Just had to mention that. I have taped 'ball ball ball footie footie
footie' from my TV and listen to it on the bus and piss myself laughing!
I shall get locked away soon, I am v.sad I know!

 Does the guy who produces or something on their show subscribe? Could
you mail me as I write a fanzine and I'd love to feature them in some
way soon! please! and if they put expectations on all their tapes well
they are even more godlike than they are already!
au revoir mes amis!--
Sarah