Sinister: Poetry? Java?

David & Katrina bluesoda at xxx.uk
Fri Nov 28 22:46:05 GMT 1997

it's just something that i discovered elsewhere, but i've been teaching
myself Java and managed to get a Java Applett going of the famous fridge
magnets game of Magnetic Poetry.
i'm trying to customise it so that it's Belle and Sebastian orientated.

so, if you've got a java enabled browser (Netscape 3 or above will do
fine - IE doesn't handle Javascript or java as well, but it should still
work), take a look at what we've currently set up, mail us back letting
us know if you think it's any good and how long it took to work.

and the important bit, i need 50 or so words and parts of words to use
as the tiles, so any and all suggestions would be welcome.

thanks

david kitchen

PS: it's currently at http://www.totalweb.co.uk/bluesoda/test/

--