Sinister: Loveless

Perfection As A Hipster Andreas.Hering at xxx.de
Fri Nov 28 23:32:59 GMT 1997

At 16:33 28.11.1997 -0500, dina passman wrote:

>as per mr. dan tracey, this is rather old news and no one is going to
>save a grown man from himself.

News here, although songs such as "Far away and lost in joy", "As John
Belushi said" and "Now that I'm a junkie!" provided for hints ... I don't
know whether you have as much experience with heroin addicts, but I'd
suggest the ability to save a grown man from himself is given ... sadly
enough, today's society is apparently not willing ... "None of this will
matter when you're dead" ...

Some B&S content ... am I correct in assuming the following lyrics for "A
century of fakers" ?

"There are people going hungry far away
 They've got nothing on their plates
 And you're filling your fat face
 With every different kind of cake
 If you ever go lardy or go lame
 I will drop you straight away
 Well that's the chance you're gonna take
 For every stupid thing you say
 There are people going lonely
 And they'll stay
 Lonely far into the year"