Sinister: Loveless

dina passman plastik at xxx.com
Sat Nov 29 06:20:14 GMT 1997

Perfection As A Hipster wrote:

> News here, although songs such as "Far away and lost in joy", "As
> John Belushi said" and "Now that I'm a junkie!" provided for hints
> ... I don't know whether you have as much experience with heroin
> addicts, but I'd suggest the ability to save a grown man from
> himself is given... sadly enough, today's society is apparently not > willing ... "None of this will matter when you're dead" ...

andreas,

heroin addicts...perhaps not, but i do teach in an inner high school
and i see plenty of teenagers living in crappy situations : mothers on
crack, fathers not there, siblings who are hiv positive, 14 year old
mothers, drug-dealing, gun-toting bullshit.

so if you are insinuating that i am part of a society unwilling when i
spend 10 months of each year involved in the lives of these kids then
you don't know who you are talking about. its certainly not me.

over and out > dina