Sinister: record collector...

Chris Worth PMA97CW at xxx.uk
Sun Nov 30 16:20:45 GMT 1997

record collector 147?
i take it that's the december issue?
i spent all friday reading, ingesting and digesting every advert /
set sale / auction in there and only recall coming across Tigermilk
once, and that was in a record shop's 'wanted' ad, i'm sure.
as i remember, although this may be wrong, they were offering £65 for
a mint condition copy.
i'm afraid i don't recall coming across a copy for sale, although
again i am probably very very wrong.

"rock 'n' roll is the closest thing to hell"
Discuss.