Sinister: Re: your mail

Honey psm at xxx.net
Sun Nov 30 18:23:34 GMT 1997

On Sun, 30 Nov 1997, Jamie Huxley wrote:

> this is entirely unrelated to the band, i apologise if its irrelevance
> is an abuse. Its just that i have a friend who is a
> first-year sociologist at Exeter. He has never replied to one of my
> Emails, and i find it distressing. The cheeky favour i ask is if any one
> has the time to waste, could they Email O.R.E.Brann at exeter.ac.uk and tell
> him to email Jamie. sorry.

It is - please don't.  This band is for B&S and not to vent your spleen.
The last thing we want is to be mailbombed because I'll have to pull the
list. Email revenge just doesn't work.

Also your message will go into the archive - I don't intend to censor it.
So please ignore this daft suggestion.

Paul
mailto:owner-sinister at majordomo.net