Sinister: jools rules

Steve Genge steve at xxx.uk
Sun Nov 30 21:20:10 GMT 1997

> does anyone know if b+s will be on later with jools holland next
> week?
>
> thanks
>
> .j 0n

Nope sadly not this coming Saturday you can sample the delights of
Ocean Colour Scene(oh for a small controlled explosion) , Jamiroquai &
Steve Earle, Cornershop & Kristin Hersh.

Then week after you've got BB King, Blur, Gabrielle & more TBC.

I take it as B&S couldn't do yesterdays show they trawled the streets
of Glasgow & found Superstar begging for change on a street corner?

steve

--
You must be zen, you must listen for the colour of the sky, look for
the sound of the hummingbirds wing & search for the perfume of ice on