Sinister: wibble

J Jackson johnj at xxx.com
Sun Nov 30 21:14:38 GMT 1997

>perhaps we should wonder why "this ain't the planet of sound"

"this ain't no fuckin' around!"

I have listened to the Pixies for most of the 12 hours I spent driving this
weekend up to Manchester and back again. I love them.

Whoever was asking about Let's Go Out, it was indeed by The Very Things
who, as someone else said, did indeed do This Is Motortown which was ace
and also Mummy You're A Wreck which is scary.

I bought the Cornershop album the other day, it is graet too!

I'm bluudy graet! And two marmoite sandwiches please!

JJ
xx