Sinister: websiteandwest54th

Yummycats at xxx.com Yummycats at xxx.com
Sun Nov 30 22:17:19 GMT 1997

"Cybersurfing" turns up some interesting things - here's a web page which has
some interesting interpretations of Belle and Sebastian album covers:

http://members.aol.com/Fakeperson/index.html

Regarding the Sessions at West 54th thing...BandS were supposed to be on on
Dec. 27th, but now, in checking their web site (www.sessionsatwest54th.com)
it looks like they've been replaced with an encore broadcast of kd lang.  Is
it time to start a letter writing campaign?

yummycats