Sinister: mishearings

MWaggner at xxx.com MWaggner at xxx.com
Wed Oct 1 06:13:51 BST 1997

I have to admit that I hear "midget" rather than "major" when I listen ...
even tho' I know it's wrong.

I think it would be wonderful to turn on the radio and hear B&S -- as long as
they weren't on "heavy rotation" so that you hear them so much you hate them
-- familiarity breeding contempt and all.  The only show to play them in the
NY area is the Vin Scelsa "Idiot's Delight" show on WNEW-FM (102.7), Sunday
nights from 9:00 to 3ish.  Although the station is "classic rock" during the
rest of the week, Vin's show is an example of what radio could be.