Sinister: Tigermilk again and again.

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Wed Oct 1 09:29:03 BST 1997

couple of comments about it... First of all, has anyone noticed that the
beginning of She's Just a Baby is right from the beginning of Yes' Yours is
no Disgrace?  Funny, eh?  The melodies on Tigermilk are really intensely

[Keith Watson]

Yes - I posted this on the list in the first week - and someone else said they'd noticed too. I'm amazed that anyone had heard the song! I find it more weird that "Lonliness of the middle distance runner" sounds like "It's only love" by Bryan Adams and Tina Turner.

Cheers,
	Keith