Sinister: Felt samples

Ninette s9720251 at xxx.nl
Wed Oct 1 13:36:02 BST 1997

CALAMITY! Something terrible has happened! Oh, and I'm so afraid all those
nice people who sent me lovely samples will be mad at me!!! I'm not sure
WHAT I've done ('cos, as my Dad always says, " it's never the computer that
does something wrong, it just follows up your commands"), but I've lost the
wav- files, which means I can't open the attachments, which means I CAN'T
LISTEN TO THE SAMPLES!!! On Monday everything worked fine, but then I didn't
have any headphones. And now.... Would you be so kind as to send them again?
Sorry.... :(
Ninette