Sinister: Is it just me ?

Honey psm at xxx.net
Wed Oct 1 16:08:18 BST 1997

On Wed, 1 Oct 1997 oc245d8aff at colon.net wrote:

> I'm in favour of trying to mention Belle and Sebastian in
> each message, if only to see what ridiculous lengths we are
> prepared to go to to try and fit them into off-topic
> ramblings. I like all this stuff about buses and badges.

Yes I too love the riciulous lengths people go to.  It's bound to be
less boring than today.  It's bound to be less boring than tomorrow.

> What's this Belle and Sebastian message board then? I found
> it via Infoseek, but around and around the little planets
> went, all to no avail. File not found, or some such
> nonsense.

Think it got axed because of this mailing list?  On Compuserve, yeah?
It was on the "second" Unofficial B&S homepage, in fact the guy who
did it is on this list I think (is it Chris? "csh1"?).  Maybe he took
it off when he discovered how much we all natter here.

Paul
mailto:owner-sinister at majordomo.net