Sinister: Felt samples

oc245d8aff at xxx.net oc245d8aff at xxx.net
Wed Oct 1 15:54:04 BST 1997

Ninette wrote:

> CALAMITY! Something terrible has happened! Oh, and I'm so
> afraid all those
> nice people who sent me lovely samples will be mad at
> me!!! I'm not sure
> WHAT I've done ('cos, as my Dad always says, " it's never
> the computer that
> does something wrong, it just follows up your commands"),
> but I've lost the
> wav- files, which means I can't open the attachments,
> which means I CAN'T
> LISTEN TO THE SAMPLES!!! On Monday everything worked fine,
> but then I didn't
> have any headphones. And now.... Would you be so kind as
> to send them again?
> Sorry.... :(
> Ninette

Does your dad work for Bill Gates?

All this computer talk is beyond me, but I'm convinced
there's more to it than just following up commands.

I like that one, a bright future "if they want it". Sounds
like an end of term progress report.
So when are they going to be on Top of the Pops then?

I tried to send a message to the person who asked about the
Jennifers, but it bounced back. The essence of it was: I'd
watch the football if I were you, mate.

Peter