Sinister: Get your freebies here !!

ben ferneyhough bferneyhough at xxx.uk
Thu Oct 2 09:27:20 BST 1997

Greetings. For all of you who aren't privy to NME, there is a competition in
it to win 'LOADS of Belle & Sebastian GOODIES - like records ! T-shirts !
Posters ! And badges ! - from recordings past'. All you have to do is name
B&S's first album (Duh !!) a) 'Tiger Bay' b) 'Tiger Milk' c) 'Tiger Balm'. If
you want to save your money buying NME, just send your answer to

'It's Not Your Money They're After Boy, It's Your Comp'
On Desk,
NME,
25th Floor,
King's Reach Tower,
Stamford Street,
London,
SE99 0BB.

By October 18th (so all you yanks have a chance !!).

Also see that 3, 6, 9 seconds is number 3 on the 'stereo' in NME. Went to see
Tanya Donnelly last night, which was super, and before she came on, they
played Century of Elvis, which made me smile, and there was a small smatter of
applause no less from the front, whether it was for the song, or a glimpse of
Tanya, I know not. Also tried to tear a poster of LLPJ down from outside a
pub, but the glue defeated me, and it ended up in 12 bits. I left it. Good
luck in the competition (hint: I don't think it's a !!)
Ben.