No subject

John Stuart j.stuart at xxx.com
Thu Oct 2 10:46:31 BST 1997

I don't have a multi-cd player, but here's the CD's in the glove
compartment of my car (and therefore often played) at the moment....

If You're Feeling Sinister - Belle & Sebastian
The Weekend Never Starts Round Here - Arab Stap
It's A Life Sentence - Various Edinburgh Bands (inc. the great 'Ballboy')
Curtains - Tindersticks
Kelvingrove Baby - The Bathers

Hay.  Belle & Sebby single of the week in NME..again.

Keith - I took a few friends to Egg on Saturday night.  We all enjoyed it.
Glad to hear a fair bit of B&S.  Thought I saw you, but didn't want to go
over incase it was not you.

Cheers

John