Sinister: My Wandering Days Are Over

klas ericsson klas.ericsson at xxx.se
Thu Oct 2 10:15:47 BST 1997

Hi!

Do anyone have the lyrics to "My wandering days are over". I have a bit of
a problem with internet right now, so if that anyone could just email me, I
would be very grateful.
I will then make you alla a report on what I thought Stuart was singing
before...
Or maybe not.

I would also be very interested to hear from the Duke what kevin pearce
thinks about Belle & Sebastia. Not that I would change my mind or really
care if he dislikes them, but because he´s a briliant writer.

I don´t know how many people noticed the Hal Hartley quote in "I could be
dreaming", the one from Trust (I think), that goes " A family is lika a
loaded gun, if you point it in the wrong direction...". Has anyone found
any more Hal Hartley-oriented topics in B&S lyrics. Stuart David mentioned
him as an inspiration in my interview for the fanzine STATE (which I´m
trying to change to the STATE I am in - of course:-)).

What did MM and NME write about the band in their Single of the week reviews?

Henry Fool (aka Klas)