Sinister: RE:

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Thu Oct 2 11:31:00 BST 1997

Keith - I took a few friends to Egg on Saturday night.  We all enjoyed it.
Glad to hear a fair bit of B&S.  Thought I saw you, but didn't want to go
over incase it was not you.

[Keith Watson]
I was at the Egg on Saturday - so it probably was me -  but I didn't see you - sorry, I was rubbered as usual mind you - yes it was dead cool (I'm glad MS Word 97's grammar checker's not looked at that last sentence), A Century of Fakers, Put the book back on the shelf and Le Pastie de la bourgeousie - Ace.
	Sorry I didn't catch you - it's odd like, it's not that big a place and I can remember roughly what you look like - oh well, next time maybe.
	I'll probably not be there on Saturday - Death in Vegas/Black Star Liner are on at Potterrow, so I'll probably go along to that instead. I may well however be there the week subsequent.

Cheers,
	Keith.