Sinister: mishearings

Nicholas Susi susin1 at xxx.edu
Thu Oct 2 20:35:04 BST 1997

Hello,
	I always thought and so have all of my friends that the lyrics to,
"Seeing Other People" were about being gay, or at least toying with the
idea.  It seems to be a little story about two young boys and the idea of
homosexuality and its presence in young boys that is so often hidden.
Its all about experimentation.  I could be wrong, what does everyone else
think?
Nicholas