Sinister: NEW T-SHIRTS AND A CREDIT CARD MACHINE!!!

David & Katrina d.kitchen at xxx.net
Thu Oct 2 23:20:34 BST 1997

Yeah, we finally got it all together.
So forgiving a few spelling mistakes you can view the new merchandise on a
gallery I've made and then use an on-line order form to send the order to us.

Everything's ready, we've got hundreds of shirts, records and cd's just
sitting here waiting for you.

And to those of you who use Credit Card, you can also buy Ink Polaroids from
us if you're ordering anything else at the same time.

David Kitchen
Belle and Sebastian Fan Club.

PS: If you'd bookmarked the old merchandise page it's still the same one, or
visit it via the link below or from the official site!
--
   http://www.totalweb.co.uk/bluesoda/belleandsebastian.htm
               mailto:bluesoda at totalweb.co.uk