Sinister: what does it all mean?

Madame Cholet barzy at xxx.com
Fri Oct 3 23:01:23 BST 1997

Re: Marks & Sparks.....
Last time I was there, they had branched out
>into Wallace and Gromit socks.
>
>I think that's everything. Anybody else?
>
>Peter

Wow....SOCKS!!!!!???? Last time I was there they had Wallace & Gromit bath
stuff with sponges of them on top.....I'm still kicking myself for not
getting them. I decided on the pint of Guinness bath foam......it settles
and everything. They also had Thomas The Tank Engine hat and gloves, but
try as I did....I just could NOT fit the damn hat on my big ole heeeeed.
Why do they always make stuff like that in CHILDREN'S sizes.........If this
was the indiepop list, a woman could get lynched for saying something like
that......whew......I've never turned a table round in M&S...never occured
to...tho I did get a photo of a fruit table with pineapples on, and right
in back of it was the ladies undergarment section....odd....pineapples and
underwear....hum. I got a nice pair of 6 pound socks in the one in
Aberdeen......I had to.....my Chelsea boots sprung a leak and my toes were
*freezing*!!!!!!

xo
beth