Sinister: what does it all mean?

jj heldmann initgrl at xxx.org
Fri Oct 3 21:58:41 BST 1997

On Fri, 3 Oct 1997 oc245d8aff at colon.net wrote:

> Marks and Spencer (or Marks and Sparks) is another
> department store, but without many departments. As anybody's
> mum will tell you, it is the greatest invention since the
> Queen Mother. If you buy a jumper from there you will soon
> see somebody else wearing the same one. How embarrassing!

i was once quite desperate for a swim suit and bought a black tank suit at
marks and sparks. i think that's the only thing i ever purchased
there other than the occasional food item.

um, lessee, how to make this b&s related...oh yes!
my mom was visiting me this morning and i played 'sinister' for her and
she liked it (also played her francoise hardy and serge gainsbourg and now
i think i have to make her a tape) :)

xo
jj