Sinister: compo

Josh Modell jmodell at xxx.edu
Fri Oct 3 22:48:24 BST 1997

Here's a night time group shot; I like those the best.  Nobody's posed,
of course, but D, Monica, Danie (the girl), Danny (the boy), Jim, Heidi,
Eric, Jim, John, Amy, Rich and Heather are milling about outside the
movie theatre, facing all different directions, facing the sidewalk.  If
anybody's talking, they're cautiously attempting to find out if the film
made sense to anyone else.  Everyone's relieved to learn that it
didn't.  Small consolation was found in the fact that no one had paid to
get it -- that and a walk to the corner for some ice cream.  If you look
closely, you'll see the back of my head.  I'm already halfway there.