Sinister: Chord help

Honey psm at xxx.net
Sat Oct 4 11:21:28 BST 1997

On Fri, 3 Oct 1997, Chris Wirth wrote:

> Hello all,
> Sorry to break in on the real discussions, but could someone send me
(off the list) the B&S guitar transcriptions that have been worked out so far.
 I know a few have been sent to the list, so someone must have put together a
collection of sorts.  Thanks in advance :)

For Chris and others - if you have WWW access go to the page below; if not
then send a message "index sinister" to "majordomo at majordomo.net", where the
list of available files is.  If you like one, get it with "get sinister
<filename>".  Remember to include the file extension (all transcription
files end in ".txt").  Let me know if it screws up.

All details of all this gubbins on my WWW page.

Be pleased if someone uses this :)

Paul
mailto:owner-sinister at majordomo.net