Sinister: re: compo etc

Honey psm at xxx.net
Sat Oct 4 13:34:30 BST 1997

On Sat, 4 Oct 1997, Andrew Dean wrote:

> as anyone else realised that by putting 're: compo' as a
> subject line and writing stuff in a certain way gets around
> paul's restrictions on what is and isn't proper subject
> matter for this list? 8)

Damnable clever that one, Andy.  Hmm.

This one's of me, sitting reading the Sinister archives.  I'm trying to
decide if I should post yet another dull, dull tiny hint to people to stop
talking about someone's Aunt in Leicester who knits tea-cosies and mention
B&S.

Nah only joking.  List's great just now as far as I'm concerned - I want
to marry you all and go and live on that farm of Peter's with the piglets.

Paul
mailto:owner-sinister at majordomo.net