Sinister: compo

Hintzm Hintzm at xxx.uk
Sun Oct 5 13:52:12 BST 1997

  Well, this is a very late entry.  Anyway...

	Here I am on my bed last weekend when I was sick.  The bottom half
of my bed is in front of the window.  I put my pillow down there in
the mornings when the suns comes in.  I pretend it's a daybed.
Behind me you can see the fern in the windowsill and a bit of the
lawn of the courtyard.  My hair is a bit messed up, but that's
because I took my shower at 3.30 am. when I couldn't sleep.  I have
on my wool sweater.  I usually can't wear it because it's too warm,
but today when I had it on I still had chills.  Oh, I have a scarf on
too, but that is because I wanted to wear it than having any medical
reason.  My eyes are closed--I must have just dozed off to sleep.
The book next to me is _To the Lighthouse_.  Unfortunately I still
had to do schoolwork whilst ill.  Yeah, some parts of the photo
seemed a bit washed out, but as I said that's because the sun was
very bright and strong that morning.  Although you can't see it, on
my desk I had my walkman and the tinny-sounding speakers set up.  I
was listening to the cassette my father made me--classical music.  It
somehow seemed proper to listen to it then.  If this photo had been
taken later in the day, the same exact scene would have been set up,
except, perhaps, at night.  The window panes would have reflected
the flash so parts would still be washed out.  Some things are
unavoidable.

		Cheers,
			Matthew