Sinister:Separated at birth?

Giuseppe Gregorini g.gregorini at xxx.it
Sun Oct 5 20:00:03 BST 1997

Peter wrote:
>Can I abuse the list by asking for some literary advice (in
>private, so as not to annoy anyone)?

and, luckily, Stephane answered:
>No! I mean, not in private : I'm interested in literary advice, too!!!

So, in my first posting to the list, I can wet my pants rambling through my
tastes (risking the immediate ejection).

I believe everything JD Salinger wrote should be a delight for any B&S
amateur.
Not so B&S, but worth a journey: R.Carver & R.Ford.
My last crush: Didier Daeninckx - "Le facteur fatal" ( I read it in
Italian, so I don't know the English title).
My last shock: Jim Thompson - "The killer inside me" ( it's hard to find
yourself sympathizing with a cold blood murderer with not a hint of noble
reason in his behaviour).
P.Auster: I can't say he's so related with B&S, but his first movie (Smoke)
has something to do with Hal Hartley (transitive law:-).

OK. That's all.  Bye   Giuseppe