Sinister: Compo now closed.

David & Katrina d.kitchen at xxx.net
Sun Oct 5 22:05:15 BST 1997

Well, it's late in the day and I won't get round to posting this
tomorrow.

What will happen now is that myself, Paul, Duke and Andy will do
something along the lines of:
create a text file containing all the entries and mail addresses,
post it to each other,
giggle at a few of the entries,
post each other some more,
whittle it down to about 6 entries,
argue over a winner,
notify the list and re-mail the winning entry to the list.

The winner will also be notified privately.

Note though, that I havn't given a time frame for all of this!
We'll get started and hope to finish it soon, I'll even post a copy of
the entries to Belle and Sebastian to read,, this way they can nominate
one of the six finalists.

Cool?

David Kitchen

Already very busy creating a mail-out for all of you, and now much
busier!
--
   http://www.totalweb.co.uk/bluesoda/Belleandsebastian.htm
               mailto:bluesoda at totalweb.co.uk