Sinister: B&S Sinister name

Honey psm at xxx.net
Mon Oct 6 11:11:54 BST 1997

On Mon, 6 Oct 1997, Paul Forsyth wrote:

> When the new B&S album comes out will this mailing list keep the same
> name?

Hmm.  What we'll do Paul is have a vote, agree to change it, and then I
will get all grumpy and refuse to do it.  I think life's a bit short for
all that but it's a nice idea.  But I like the name.

If anyone has any access problems with my WWW site (the one below) could
they tell me?  It's a bit hard to know internally and I run it from a
workstation on my disk that I've changed around a bit, so it would be
useful to know if there are any problems.

Paul (the other one)
mailto:owner-sinister at majordomo.net