Sinister: B'n'S Multi-Media Extravaganza

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Mon Oct 6 11:23:58 BST 1997

A question: Is "Popcorn" by Hot Butter the music that they
used to use for trampolining programmes on the telly? I
trust that one of our older viewers will know what the
bloody hell I'm on about.

[Keith Watson]

I couldn't say for sure, it's a top tune though, they used to use it on top of the BBC test card when I was young... On the same lines though - last week I was watching the Ryder cup and thinking how old the golfing theme tune was, I then started wondering just how old it was and how it's quite cute how the Beeb never gets any new tunes which identifies programs pretty well. However it suddenly struck me that there's the stonking double bass drum thing going on in the background and I realised it's an "I'm the leader of the gang" Gary Glitter thing - cool period drums, listen and have a laugh the next time you see the golf on the telly.

Cheers,
	Keith.

--- Can we have an award as well for people who move *furthest* away from subject of B+S