Sinister: judy blume

superbob parachute at xxx.net
Mon Oct 6 07:50:41 BST 1997

hey. i deleted the message i'm responding to before i had a chance to
hit the "re:" button.
to that guy who said something about judy blume in his review of "pastie
de whatever"....
	judy blume is some writer who's written some books that are quite
popular amongst pre teen girls here in the states. i remember one is
called "are you there god, it's me margaret" and i think she also wrote
"tales of a fourth grade nothing" and "superfudge" (i got read that book
every year from kindergarten to fourth grade by my various teachers)

i wouldn't say she's a high literary figure so if she gets mentioned in
the song, it's probably in jest.

-brad