Sinister: Miss Smilla's Feeling for Snow

Miche�l O'Dwyer qhsmich at xxx.se
Mon Oct 6 15:17:03 BST 1997

That book was written by Peter Hoeg. I haven't seen the movie, but I
know it has already been made - it had a pretty limited release earlier
in the year (definitely in the States and I'm almost certain I saw it
advertised here in Sweden - I know that Gabriel Byrne is either in it or
produced/directed it ).

Mick

(apologies if this question was answered already - I'm on the digest

er...and apologies to whoever the digest owner is too for sending this
there first)