Sinister: what does it all mean?

Stip / Blue Music Stip at xxx.uk
Mon Oct 6 16:07:18 BST 1997

And speaking of Serge, am I right in thinking that various B&S members
were recently involved in a couple of evenings in tribute to the good
man Gainsbourg earlier this year? If my somewhat dubious memory serves
me right, they played in Glasgow and Stirling with other BMX Bandits,
Pearlfishers, etc.

In message <85256528.004F64E8.00 at v2music.com>, Angelina.DeGiovanni at v2mus
ic.com writes