Sinister: Belle and Sebastian Quiz

Stip / Blue Music Stip at xxx.uk
Mon Oct 6 17:16:48 BST 1997

>Katrina - bored at work :)
>

>[Keith Watson]
>Join the club! It's looking to quite a few people that the B+S mailing list is a
>"bored at work" club... It certainly brightens up my day - replaces Steve Wright
>in the Afternoon as a source of entertainment, so a big shout to anyone out
>there who's BORED AT WORK!

...And yet another closet sciver emerges from the closet - when feeling
particularly lacklustre in the office, and when there are no B&S
messages to while away the hours, I have a beachball which provides me
with infinite entertainment. Sadly I don't have a basketball net, or a
beach for that matter, but I can now do about 40 keepie-uppies.

Anyone who fancies a game is more than welcome to join me. As long as
you're not better than me...

Cheers, Nicola
--
Nicola M