Sinister: Re:Bored at work/books

tanya Tanya101 at xxx.com
Mon Oct 6 20:29:32 BST 1997

Re: Bored at work - can we get a show of hands? Listening to B&S really
does help me get through my stressfilled day...

Wow- as I was typing, the woman who sits at the next desk walked over
and said "Is this a CD?" (I'm listening to Sinister on my CD-rom) and I
said yes, and she asked who it was, and I told her. She said, "You know
I hum this on the train, and hear it in my sleep, you listen to it so
much." I began to apologize for annoying her, and she said "No, I want
you to tape it for me."

Books: I like and recommend Fredrick Exley.