Sinister: Err.....new EP actually, quel surprise

Andrew O'Sullivan aeos at xxx.com
Mon Oct 6 18:06:35 BST 1997

I'm surprised no-one's raised this point yet [Ha! Says he who will soon
find he's missed ten screaming rants saying exactly the same thing.....],
but it is my considered opinion that 3, 6, 9 Seconds Of Light EP *is not
yet out*.

If I'm wrong I'll be pissed off, both for making a prat of myself and
missing the opportunity of getting it today - anyway, the bloke in Virgin
said that they had *sold out of copies*, but seeing as it was still only
1.30, and let's face it, few people see B+S like they see Elton John, so I
presumed that he was wrong. I phoned a smaller Indie-type shop, and they
said that it had been *put back a week or so*. So have I missed an
important announcement on the list, or what? Katrina - what the hell?

To put it another way, has anyone else actually got a copy which they
purchased in a shop today?

*	*	*	*	*
Andrew O'Sullivan
aeos at dial.pipex.com