Sinister: listnames

Kate Dornan a.northern.soul at xxx.com
Tue Oct 7 08:45:23 BST 1997

> When the new B&S album comes out will this mailing list keep the same
> name?

Well it would be a bit weird (and probably onerous for Paul <g>) to
change it for every album release :) -- anyway, Sinister is a great
name! Most band lists are named after one particular release or song-
witness Lipgloss [Pulp], Europop [Divine Comedy], Wild Ones [Suede],
Sparkle [MLS], Avenue [St Etienne]....need I go on?
(having said that, I've just realised that my Orlando list is the
exception- well they'll just have to bloody well release something
called Soulmagic, won't they *grin*- I already unwittingly pre-empted
the Magic EP with the fans' page title!)

> The comic? 2000AD. Will it change in a few years, what to, does it
> need
> to? Does this question really need to be answered?

It could be retrospective I guess... but there might be more of a case
here to change it.
Not that you care what I think.

> B.T.W does anyone know anything about the upcoming B&S gigs in
> Manchester around December? Please!

WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Manchester gigs??????????????????
[please, oh please...]
tell all!

Love