Sinister: Belle and Sebastian Quiz

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Tue Oct 7 10:01:54 BST 1997

..And yet another closet sciver emerges from the closet - when feeling
particularly lacklustre in the office, and when there are no B&S
messages to while away the hours, I have a beachball which provides me
with infinite entertainment. Sadly I don't have a basketball net, or a
beach for that matter, but I can now do about 40 keepie-uppies.

[Keith Watson]
Oh... we've got a beach ball, so we place the bins at opposite ends of the office and attempt to lob it back and forth into the bins to amuse ourselves for about an hour.

Belle and Sebastian might like beach balls - quite a number of them definitely have balls.

Keith