No subject

John Stuart j.stuart at xxx.com
Tue Oct 7 13:29:28 BST 1997

>I was browsing in Virgin the other day, and I came across three records by
>the Bathers. One of the records was called Kelvingrove Baby, and I seem to
>remember they were on the bill of the B&S show in Glasgow earlier this
>year. Are they any good? They're on Marina, who I think did that tribute
>Postcard a while back, which is probably a good sign. I need advice
because
>my bank account dictates that I can't be quite as cavalier in my record
>purchasing as I would like!

The same thing happened to me.  I was browsing in Virgin, Edinburgh and
spotted Kelvingrove Baby.  I decided to buy it because a) They supported
B&S and b) The girl on the cover was so beautiful.  I was sure the music
would be just a beautiful as her, even though I'd never heard the band
before.  It was a pretty stupid thing to do but I was not disappointed.  So
yeah, I would recommend Kelvingrove Baby.

Duke very kindly sent me another one of there CD’s.  I haven’t had much
time to listen to it, but it does not sound as good as KB.

John.