Sinister: Belle and Sebastian Quiz

Stuart skg21 at xxx.uk
Tue Oct 7 13:15:39 BST 1997

On Tue, 7 Oct 1997, Soozy wrote:

> > [Keith Watson]
> > Join the club! It's looking to quite a few people that the B+S mailing list is a "bored at work" club... It certainly brightens up my day - replaces Steve Wright in the Afternoon as a source of enter>
>
> How about the "bored at uni" contingent?
>
> Soozy
> (with half an hour still to go till her next lecture)

I'm another bored at uni I'm afraid. We don't even start lectures until
Thursday, and I'm too ill to enjoy freshers' week properly (can I have
some sympathy now please? Cheers!). Until you've been properly bored, you
can't begin to understand the entertainment value of reading another
e-mail about Wallace & Gromit merchandise or the children of members of
Shawaddywaddy.

Can I be the first person to ask if anyone can offer accomodation in
Manchester in December whenever these gigs are? Floor space will do
fine...

Stuart G