Sinister: you want a review??

oc245d8aff at xxx.net oc245d8aff at xxx.net
Tue Oct 7 20:33:50 BST 1997

You'll be thrilled to learn that I already read your review
this morning. I particularly liked the Ben Watt reference,
right on the ball. I swapped that album, a Prefab Sprout
album and a quid for a Josef K record on Postcard. Many
moons ago.

Vodka is a valuable sporting aid. Today I saw the entire
Ukranian team go by, all sitting on each other's knees in a
car. I bet they're guzzling vodka even as we speak.

What has a hazlenut in every bite?
TOPIC!
I'm not whinging, just trying to tread carefully. People can
get dreadfully uptight. Something to do with "paying good
money" for each e-mail they receive, or something. Dunno.

Peter