Sinister: Sons of Showaddywaddy

Francisco Alberto Wong faw1 at xxx.edu
Tue Oct 7 23:08:19 BST 1997

The previous quiz clues were downright vicious, but these, now these are
some clues a man can sink his teeth into, aye!

> People who wear Star Wars t-shirts invariably eat Monster
> Munch.

The uhh  bassist guy  Stevie

> University students always eat alphabetti spaghetti to help
> them learn new words.

Isobel

> Religiously inclined lyricists always eat fish on Friday
> because God insists on it.

Stuart M  or D or arrghh.   Stuart M Stuart M!

> Reincarnations of Keith Moon need to be able to bang away
> like a man posessed for hours on end and think they're a
> Tunnock's Teacake at the same time.

Chris Gee

> I'm afraid the rest are fairly interchangeable. Rice pudding
> makes your hair a bit curly. Erm...Seymour Stein once
> confused Worzel Gummidge with Johnny Marr... And that just
> leaves Bernard Cribbins....

And the rest!  Here on Bellensebastian's island!

Nuts.  I thought it would be easier with the new hints.  phoo

fran