Sinister: A Travellers Tale

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Wed Oct 8 09:52:11 BST 1997

No sign of the aliens so far, though...
--
Nicola M
Stip / Blue Music
www.stip.demon.co.uk

[Keith Watson]
That was a great story, cool... I've just made it into work and I can hardly type because I'm still pissed! This'll make a great ink polaroid - virtually everything's still blurred! Stumbled my way up Morningside road in Edinburgh and finally made it to work at 10 to 10 with a massive 5 o'clock shadow and my head still spiinning!
	Sorry about the irrelevance of this message chaps - just thought i'd let you share in my rather comical situation this morning. Incidentally Paul - I'm surprised people are leaving, it seems like we're all becoming pals now which is cool...
	Hik bleurgghgh your all me fekkin best mates!

Cheers,
	Keith.

ps: haven't attracted any strange aliens yet