Sinister: Sons of Showaddywaddy

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Wed Oct 8 10:00:06 BST 1997

-----Original Message-----
From:	oc245d8aff at xxx.net]
Sent:	Tuesday, October 07, 1997 7:47 PM
To:	Dr C.B.Stride
Cc:	Soozy; 'Stuart'; Nigel Turner; sinister at majordomo.net
Subject:	Re: Sinister: Sons of Showaddywaddy

Katrina is still winning the B&S quiz with one correct entry
out of eight (Mick). Here are some clues:
People who wear Star Wars t-shirts invariably eat Monster
Munch.

[Keith Watson]  Ha harr - Chris Geddes! Wears that bloody T-Shirt all the time. So I've got a point. Do I get another for saying that Mick had the trumpet shaped things too. Do I get extra for saying that the chances are more like that Mick would have a turnip shaped just like a thingy should he be able to help it (in the order of the rudest first...)

[sorry if that made no sense... I'm still pissed]