Sinister: Belle and Sebastian Quiz

Katrina House jeepster.uk at xxx.net
Wed Oct 8 11:43:04 BST 1997

Katrina is still winning the B&S quiz with one correct entry
 out of eight (Mick).

 Alright then, i'm trying again!

 > 1: Halal chicken, unpeeld potatoes and broccolli. Fish on
 > Fridays

 Stuart Murdoch

 > 2: Alphabetti Spaghetti

 Isobel (even though in real life Richard only eats pasta and chicken
 soup, so his MUST be wrong!)

 > 3: Magic mushrooms and powdered rhino horn

 And that just leaves Sarah

 > 4: Spangles, Jaffa Cakes and Monster Munch

 (Sarah wears Star Wars t-shirts ... but I got this one wrong last time,
 so...) Stevie???

 > 5: Exotic fruit and rice pudding

 Chris (this is silly!)

 > 6: A cup o' tea and a slice o' cake

 Richard (this is WRONG!)

 > 7: Anything advertised by Bernard Cribbins

 Stuart David

 > 8: Trumpet-shaped turnips.

 Mick Cooke

 I did it as in real-life food stuff, not some weird hidden thing that's
 too deep for me in the morning when i've got flu :(

 Please let me win?

 Katrina.