Sinister: Sons of Showaddywaddy

oc245d8aff at xxx.net oc245d8aff at xxx.net
Wed Oct 8 11:07:10 BST 1997

Francisco Alberto Wong wrote:

> The previous quiz clues were downright vicious, but these,
> now these are
> some clues a man can sink his teeth into, aye!
>
> > People who wear Star Wars t-shirts invariably eat
> Monster
> > Munch.
>
> The uhh  bassist guy  Stevie
>
> > University students always eat alphabetti spaghetti to
> help
> > them learn new words.
>
> Isobel
>
> > Religiously inclined lyricists always eat fish on Friday
>
> > because God insists on it.
>
> Stuart M  or D or arrghh.   Stuart M Stuart M!
>
> > Reincarnations of Keith Moon need to be able to bang
> away
> > like a man posessed for hours on end and think they're a
>
> > Tunnock's Teacake at the same time.
>
> Chris Gee
>
> > I'm afraid the rest are fairly interchangeable. Rice
> pudding
> > makes your hair a bit curly. Erm...Seymour Stein once
> > confused Worzel Gummidge with Johnny Marr... And that
> just
> > leaves Bernard Cribbins....
>
> And the rest!  Here on Bellensebastian's island!
>
> Nuts.  I thought it would be easier with the new hints.
> phoo
>
> fran

Two correct answers! Which, combined with Katrina's one
correct answer, makes a total of three correct answers!
Mick, Isobel and Stuart M's eating habits have all been
correctly identified!

Another clue: The Star Wars t-shirt was mentioned in a
message to the list some time ago. The wearer was at a party
in Edinburgh, probably nicking cans of lager and frightening
the girls....or was that Keith?

Quizmaster Pete, the Bob Holness of indie pop.