Sinister: Sons of Showaddywaddy

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Wed Oct 8 14:14:06 BST 1997

-----Original Message-----
From:	oc245d8aff at xxx.net]
Sent:	Wednesday, October 08, 1997 11:07 AM
To:	Francisco Alberto Wong; B&S mailing list
Subject:	Re: Sinister: Sons of Showaddywaddy

Another clue: The Star Wars t-shirt was mentioned in a
message to the list some time ago. The wearer was at a party
in Edinburgh, probably nicking cans of lager and frightening
the girls....or was that Keith?

Quizmaster Pete, the Bob Holness of indie pop.

[Keith Watson]
Yeah - that was me I'm afraid, *Mystery B+S bloke* was very well behaved in fact, I was razzed up to the eyeballs and making a tit of myself. A friend of mine's still got a photo of me hugging *Mystery B+S block* and now *Mystery B+S bloke* seems to think I'm their biggest fan - which is all very nice, I do totally love them, but when you've got people naming their children after the band I think that qualifies as pretty nutty fandom...

	Anyway--- another hint if you like if my mail this morning shouting about who it actually was passed you by... He's got a nice jacket, reminds me of that guy.... what was his name again, Maher? Something like that.

Cheers,
	Keith.