Sinister: Stuff

Honey psm at xxx.net
Wed Oct 8 15:17:02 BST 1997

Some minor mailing list/WWW news: I have updated the guitar tabs
*again* with more from S.A.Clarke (Lazy Line) and Ben Ufton - thanks
to them.  Still looking for Tigermilk tabs... :)

I have also added the superfluous(?) ability to see who's on each of the
mailing lists at the click of a mouse - as some of you are bothering
to send majordomo requests to find out.  You can also see a quick and
dirty breakdown of who's from where - which makes me mention that
there's now a staggering 12 people from France on the list - well
done.  Waiting for Australia and Sweden to catch up...

It's also worth reiterating that I can't see inside sites called
"*.net" - they could be from anywhere so some people won't be counted
from their own countries.  If anyone cares...

All this stuff is available at

	http://www.majordomo.net/sinister

as always.

Oh yes, and if anyone would like to volunteer to run a Showaddywaddy
list separately - I had a look on www.ubl.com and there isn't one yet -
so a nice job for somebody :)  I'd love to but there's too much real
work to do here just now....

Finally I mailed Rough Guides re. the proposal to do an entry -
nothing back yet.  I wanted to know if we should bother, i.e. what
criteria they use to decide if a band makes a worthwhile entry, other
than writing quality.  Hmm...

Paul
mailto:owner-sinister at majordomo.net